Where are you from? Where do you live?
I am from Ferrara and I’m living here.
How old are you?
How do you pay your bills? Are you working as a professional photographer?
I am Slam Jam’s main photographer and I also collaborate with several magazines and companies.
What cameras do you use?
For commercial work I use a 5D Mark II. For my personal stuff I use both a Contax G1 and a G2.
Any photographer or artist inspiring you?
Wow, so many!
I’m going to give you the first three names that come to my mind, because the list is very, very long:
What/who do you enjoy to shoot the most?
I love shooting whatever surrounds me: places, people, whatever, as long as they catch my attention and they are spontaneous.
I love to take pictures from a intimate and private point of view.
I don’t like my images to be violent or loud.
I have a huge responsibility towards the subjects and people I’m taking pictures of.
So I don’t like to take advantage on tragedies or bad situations.
I love thinking that when you’re looking at a picture you have to imagine a lot about it, it doesn’t have to be too explicit, it’s all about the heart.
Less is more.
Do you believe in god?
I’m kind of a buddhist.
What do you drink on a night out?
I don’t drink alcohol.
Do you like dancing?
I am shy, I don’t like to dance in front of other people, although my dancing style is very ’80s.
What’s your favorite first name?
Are you a fashion addicted?
At all. I definitely love a certain kind of aesthetic linked to both skateboard’s and punk’s worlds, but I don’t follow any fashion trend. I can’t wear something because “I have to”.
What’s your favorite tv series?
I don’t watch a lot of tv. On the other hand I spend time watching funny videos online.
Recommend us a book.
Behold a Pale Horse, by Milton William Cooper (1991)
What’s the country of your dreams?
Certain parts of the U.S.A and Northern Europe.
Have you ever been to Iceland?
I wish I had.
What song would you choose for a slideshow of your work?
Oh, so many… depends on which images.
I usually listen to a lot of different kinds of music.
So it’s all about what I would like to communicate with the pictures.
Ask yourself a question. Tell me your answer (like Marzullo does)
Why you need to take picture?
Because it gives me the chance to stay focused. Right here, right now, feeling connected with everything and everyone.
- dawnwithu reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- amassarotti reblogged this from aurorafotografi and added:
- amassarotti likes this
- neverlastingparadise likes this
- aurorafavero likes this
- doystra likes this
- katwillfollowyoudown reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- katwillfollowyoudown likes this
- stan1017 likes this
- stan1017 reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- danae- reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- shmooeekk likes this
- bryceevansphotography likes this
- beaa15 likes this
- jovastoi likes this
- garage236 likes this
- kris10-26 likes this
- nnoosh2166 likes this
- tjuetre reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- vivealolocochupaunchoco reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- dianka57 likes this
- ipescinonbevono likes this
- frodda likes this
- is7594 likes this
- namoruso likes this
- raquelreckless likes this
- whitelaelia likes this
- bouncedlight likes this
- u-n-r likes this
- justthewaylove likes this
- princesshunterb reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- melliieee likes this
- haydengliedt likes this
- williammarksommer likes this
- pandaslovecupcakes likes this
- jisn1964 likes this
- terezisko likes this
- gaiagoodtrip likes this
- albergnlz likes this
- ricardoalegriav likes this
- wildbutclassyclassybutwild234 likes this
- cha-daseis reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- myfavoriteflight likes this
- bolum3 likes this
- brentonhaslam likes this
- virgi9 likes this
- ketsaf reblogged this from aurorafotografi
- dukta likes this
- borntobeavideogamer likes this
- sawproject likes this